Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Sad Yak Minus Zach

BREAKING:
After releasing our interview with Zach so recently, this news comes off as even more bittersweet. Matthew was a great character with a lot of great moments (for me personally, Target of the Week, Something Old, Something New, and The Perfect Church were my favorites), and we'll definitely miss hearing Zach's voice! 

You can count on a Matthew Parker blog post in the future. And you can still hear Zach's voice on Steven Universe, Sofia the First, and Mr. Peabody and Sherman, along with all the opportunities that have yet to come a knockin' but will surely come soon for him. #zachattack

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?! That's horrible! He's one of my favorite characters and actors on that show of all time! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's sad. The character was quite good, and the acting was simply incredible. It's especially surprising since Matthew is one of their most iconic current characters. (I wonder why they kept Barrett's voice but they're giving Zach the boot?)
    Thanks for getting the word out, though, for those of us who aren't on Twitter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Good questions for sure. I guess we'll see more of what the team has in mind when they start prepping Album 48.

      Delete
  3. I hope you don't mind I stole your thunder by posting this on SS. At least I included a linky here instead of just dropping the bomb myself. ;)
    Anyhoo, I've already ranted a lot on SS, but what the hey, I'll rant more. THIS IS AWFUL! HOW CAN THEY!

    ReplyDelete