Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Hunt for Bloody October

Hey, we're back! It's been a week since I last posted, and I began starting a new review for this week when...I got sick. WAH WAH WAH. This threw off my entire schedule and has lead me to my sad conclusion (don't worry, it's not as bad as you think):

Since the month of October has me working on numerous school projects and midterm prep and PSAT prep, the number of articles will decrease to about four this month. I'll be doing a review of The Perfect Church while also including a review of Whit's Flop and analysis of the GITS finalists. Ally will finish a post on her favorite Odyssey eps/characters, and that's four. (Don't worry CT, Jason/Connie's on the agenda for November, hopefully! Oh, and sadly (+Old Judge), I'm not feeling inspired to do the Olympics article since they're over...perhaps for Sochi 2014?)

Other things that are keeping us busy include our secret project and a couple other opportunities that are coming up before the year closes. We hope to get that project out before the end of the year! Oh yeah, and Odyssey Phone Book updates probably won't be till after midterms, but I'll try. 

Thanks for sticking with Out of Control in Odyssey, all y'all. We really appreciate your support! 

Oh, by the way, I'm also super excited because the A's and Giants are both going to the playoffs, and the 49ers are having a second amazing season. BAY AREA FTW...okay, I have homework. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment