Monday, March 11, 2013

Candid KOnversations Pilot Update - March 11

Yo, yo, yo, it's a Ko.

Sorry to make this so short, but I have a barrage (ooooh, fancy word) of project due dates this week. 

Basically, OUR PODCAST IS DONE. Whoo hoo! But did you notice the word "basically?" 

The only thing missing - literally - from the podcast is the piano part of our theme song. After that, we're ready to upload and send to your friendly neighborhood RSS feeds and iTunes. 

Thanks so much for your patience! 

QUICK UPDATE ON US: This past weekend, we were privileged to perform at two music festivals for wind ensemble. I'm back in swimming, and Ally's starting badminton this season. This weekend, I got my junior prom, so yay, dancing (possibly to Cryin' Bryan Dern's 24 hour polka station?). My film project about abuse is undergoing a first screenplay draft, so that's really cool, and I have another wind ensemble concert this Friday with guest conductors from Wheaton College and Sonoma State! I'm also studying for the ACT, catching up on shows, doing homework, thinking up new projects, and filling up applications. Fun stuff, right? :D

There, something exciting to read, haha. Anyways, when our podcast is released either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week, this post will be deleted 'cause it's mostly just a filler post so you guys have something to read.

In the meantime, check out our podcast page above for more information and two trailers, and you'll hear from us hither! (Does that mean "soon?" I'm reading Othello for AP Lang, so I'll let you know.)

Josh out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment