Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Upcoming Yak with Zach, now with Promo

Hey guys!

I'll be interviewing Zach Callison on my radio show on Wednesday, December 5. If you have any potential questions you've been harboring for the voice of Matthew Parker, email me at jandakocompany@yahoo.com by this weekend!

EDIT (12/3, 8:20 PM PST): The interview with Zach Callison is Wednesday, December 5 from 10-11 AM PST. 

You can listen to it via Shoutcast or tunein, and if you live in the Bay Area, you can tune in at 88.1/97.7 FM. 

Feel free to call me anytime during the show by calling (510) 525-0103! I'd love to chat with you!

For the link to the online stream for the radio station I'm on, check out my blog's links section! Thanks!

EDIT (12/4, 9:20 PM PST): Tune in for tomorrow's interview! It's gonna be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment